Jeep assisted hobbies... Dirt bike rock bouncers?!?

OHIORUBICON

I though it would be cool to have a thread of non jeep related videos for those of us with other hobbies besides the Jeep! I use my jeep to pull my dirt bike trailer to often remote camp grounds to ride! Plus then i have a night time toy to So post yours pictures and videos of your other hobbies your jeeps helps out with!!

This is a video of a trip 2 of my friends and I took this past June from Ohio to Utah and Colorado to dirt bike! Many of the high altitude trails we planned on riding in Colorado were still snow covered so ended up spending most of the trip in Utah. I'm sure many of you have probbly mountain biked many of the trails. Video also includes highlights of riding dirt bikes on Metal Masher, and Hell's revenge at Moab. We even took on the widow maker and hot tubs on bikes. So here it is i hope you enjoy our epic adventure out west!!

Metal masher starts at 6:55. Hells Gate at 8:19 with a good crash. Hot tubs at 12:12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_Vyg8AbTI

Spudcannons

I though it would be cool to have a thread of non jeep related videos for those of us with other hobbies besides the Jeep! I use my jeep to pull my dirt bike trailer to often remote camp grounds to ride! Plus then i have a night time toy to So post yours pictures and videos of your other hobbies your jeeps helps out with!!

This is a video of a trip 2 of my friends and I took this past June from Ohio to Utah and Colorado to dirt bike! Many of the high altitude trails we planned on riding in Colorado were still snow covered so ended up spending most of the trip in Utah. I'm sure many of you have probbly mountain biked many of the trails. Video also includes highlights of riding dirt bikes on Metal Masher, and Hell's revenge at Moab. We even took on the widow maker and hot tubs on bikes. So here it is i hope you enjoy our epic adventure out west!!

Metal masher starts at 6:55. Hells Gate at 8:19 with a good crash. Hot tubs at 12:12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_Vyg8AbTI

awesome! :thumb:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Thanks for sharing, very cool to see a different view of some of the jeep obstacles I see in so many videos.

Top Bottom