What should I do?

Mtb275

Through the help of this forum I have found out the current coils I am running are terra flex 3" lift. I like the current height. I currently am running 33's, But I plan on running 35's at some point. My jeep is a manual 2008 JKU and I have an LOD rear bumper and a full Garvin rack. I will eventually run a PS front bumper and rockers as well. I will probably just trim my stock fenders when I get 35's.

My current ride is a little soft. I am going to likely replace shocks with Rancho 9000's on all 4 corners.

I am really interested in your suggestion if I should replace the coils with 3" EVO Plush rides?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438229246.270416.jpg

Last edited:

Mtb275

Well, the rides a little soft. It is fine going straight down the road but it is soft in handling when you turn the wheel. Does that make sense?

Is that all shocks or a combination of shocks and coils?

JKbrick

Well, the rides a little soft. It is fine going straight down the road but it is soft in handling when you turn the wheel. Does that make sense?

Is that all shocks or a combination of shocks and coils?

This is the first time I've heard of that brand having a soft ride, usually the description is harsh. I would start with the shocks and turn them up and try it. If you like it after that then you've saved yourself buying coils and changing them.

Top Bottom