EVO leveling kit questions

mds22

Did any of you all running this, or any leveling kit, replace sway bar links (front/rear/both), add rear brake line bracket, or need front shock extensions for stock shocks?

Has anyone had an alignment done at a shop since installing. Curious exact caster after install.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Napalm

Did any of you all running this, or any leveling kit, replace sway bar links (front/rear/both), add rear brake line bracket, or need front shock extensions for stock shocks?

Has anyone had an alignment done at a shop since installing. Curious exact caster after install.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sway bar links - No, but I'm wanting to replace my factory's to correct the angle.

Brake line extensions - No

shocks - I run stock rubicon shocks and have no problem whatsoever.

I had a shop align mine afterwords and the only thing that was off was my toe slightly and my steering.

mds22

Thanks for the info.
When you get SB links are you planning on buying fronts? Or buying rears and moving stock rears to front?

Napalm

Thanks for the info.
When you get SB links are you planning on buying fronts? Or buying rears and moving stock rears to front?

Haven't decided yet! Either the EVO HD links or the cheaper route to by the rears and move them up.

Kalums

Yup rubi shocks here, switched rears sway bar links to the front, no bump stops, changed sway bar to rubi sway bar with Evo no limits, no brake line extensions, I can see where the front brake lines get tight but I'm not worried about it right now since I don't get to go out that often, I'm also running 33s right now. I love the set up. Rides really nice, handles good. No complaints so far. I did get mine aligned after because the steering wheel was off and frankly was to lazy to fiddle with it myself even though I hear it's easy to fix

Top Bottom