Rock krawler 3.5 mid arm stage 2

rogerk93

The rock krawler lift is one of the lifts on top of the list behind the evo DTD lift. Just curious on what you guys think of the rock krawler lift and how well does it perform?

trailless

Caught the Bug
I really don't think you're comparing apples to apples. The EVO DTD is probably one the best performing, high speed, off the shelf JK suspension systems.

I can't give you any advice on rockkrawler as I don't have it. However, to compare apples to apples, you should be looking at the EVO enforcer lift.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I really don't think you're comparing apples to apples. The EVO DTD is probably one the best performing, high speed, off the shelf JK suspension systems.

I can't give you any advice on rockkrawler as I don't have it. However, to compare apples to apples, you should be looking at the EVO enforcer lift.

Agreed!

To call a short arm that is 1" longer than stock a "mid arm" is laughable. As if 1" would actually be anything close to half way to a long arm that is about 10" longer than stock. Of course, this is to say nothing about a coil over setup like a DTD - more like comparing apples and ping pong paddles.

rogerk93

Agreed!

To call a short arm that is 1" longer than stock a "mid arm" is laughable. As if 1" would actually be anything close to half way to a long arm that is about 10" longer than stock. Of course, this is to say nothing about a coil over setup like a DTD - more like comparing apples and ping pong paddles.

Yea I'm going with the evo DTD was just curious. I rather spend the money once than learning the expensive way.

Hot94Z28

I have an RK lift and it's ok, the coil springs are stiff, the lower control arms are ok but I have just the max travel kit, so shorter arms. I want to switch to EVO arms I like the idea of adjusting on the Jeep and everyone says Jonny joints are better.

Top Bottom