psc hydro assist reservoir mount location 2012+

jeeper52

LOSER
Hey guys im installing the hydro assist today on my 2015. I have the pump in place but i can figure out where or how to mount the reservoir with the supplied brackets and with using the stock air box. If anyone has a pic or link to some info that would be great.

Attachments

• 1438541381097.jpg
    1438541381097.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 198

mackey

Do you have the new PSC reservoir they just came out with about 2 months ago? The old reservoir will not fit with the stock air box

JAGS

Hooked
Do you have the new PSC reservoir they just came out with about 2 months ago? The old reservoir will not fit with the stock air box

I believe even with the new one, the factory air box still needs to be trimmed.

mackey

I believe even with the new one, the factory air box still needs to be trimmed.

I recently spoke with PSC. They just mailed me their new reservoir. I still need to install it. They told me the fit is tight but with the new reservoir, zero modifications will be needed to the stock air box. I have yet to confirm this.

jeeper52

LOSER
I recently spoke with PSC. They just mailed me their new reservoir. I still need to install it. They told me the fit is tight but with the new reservoir, zero modifications will be needed to the stock air box. I have yet to confirm this.

I think i just figured it out. Ill post pics when im done

MTG

Caught the Bug

Interested in this.

upnover

Interested in checking this out too. If anyone has pictures to show it with air box modifications that would be great.

jeeper52

LOSER
Yeah mine fit but it was crazy tight. I did have one question though. Coming from the bottom of the steering box which line goes where? My kit came with no directions and online they are only for jeeps up 2011. Im not for sure if the upper outlet on the gear box goes to the far left? Or to the far right?

JAGS

Hooked

Interested in this.

Same here and what performance might be lost as a result. Guessing smaller reservoir?? You'd think PSC would get word out on this.

Top Bottom