Wave From Houston, Tx

daverawr

Hey guys just saying hello!.

Was informed of this forum from Wayalife youtube videos about a few weeks before buying my Jeep.
Bought my new to me 2011 Natural Green JKUR with only 14K Miles on it. had for about a month and half now and put on 2K miles happily ill say the least.
Bought the Jeep because my original car, 2014 Subaru STI Sedan was flooded in the dreaded flash floods in houston the month before.. was a sad day, yes omg i miss being able to drop gears and fly, brake boost etc. but i enjoy driving the jeep. the communities are similar in the waving and how friendly everyone is and thats what i enjoyed so much with the Subaru Community and love it in the Jeep community. enough about that.

My 11 JKUR as i said is Natural Green [ Yes its Manual, coming from a manual sports car, manual was the only thing i wanted and also that way rest of my family cant just hop in and take it without me driving haha ] , has a ARB Front bumper with a Warn Winch and Led Signal lights in the front.
Along with a 2 inch suspension lift / spacers with 18x9 M/T wheels wrapped in BFG KO 35s and the rear bumper im not sure of.

Got out in the mud the first week after purchase got stuck used the winch to save me... and will not look forward to the mud again... just because it was a pain in the a** to clean. other than that it was fun as heck. havent done any serious wheeling as of yet but will be going to Hidden Falls TX on the 8th for a Off Road 101 class being held there for the newbies like me :) Cant wait!!!

Anyways heres a few pics of the rig and with that i will finish this long HELLO and hope to see some of you guys out wheeling... Will be in CO and MOAB in november for a thanksgiving trip so any tips for that will be welcomed as well. thanks!

IMG_5588.jpg IMG_5596.jpg IMG_5598.jpg IMG_5759.jpg

Last edited:

CCTX50

Great looking rig

Welcome to WAYALIFE! Big wave from Corpus Christi. Might see you at Hidden Falls in the beginning of October. That is if I make the "Big 10".

daverawr

Welcome to WAYALIFE! Big wave from Corpus Christi. Might see you at Hidden Falls in the beginning of October. That is if I make the "Big 10".

Welcome! I look forward to meeting you in October.

Thanks guys! :) Hope to meet both of you guys at the meeting up in October as well... Hopefully theres a way to make the big 10 into the big 12 :( hahaa lets put up a petition lol.

Thanks everyone else ! Glad to be apart of this community. and nice to see how many people close to me or somewhat close to me anyways on here. !

Top Bottom