Bumper redo

jango

Im looking into getting a new front bumper. I never thought I would do this twice but Im really looking into getting a different "skinnier" bumper. Looking for your thoughts or experiences with any of these bumpers. I'm looking for best approach angle, skinniest, built to last, and able to hold a set of lights where the mounts won't don't let the lights stick out and get crushed.

I have a couple in mind. If you know of others, feel free to add them to the list. Budget wise looking to stay south of 600$

-The VKS prerunner bumper w/stinger and tabs

- The TNT customs Guardian Bumper with tabs.

- PSC BFH Trail Stinger w/ tabs

Last edited:

Spudcannons

Im looking into getting a new front bumper. I never thought I would do this twice but Im really looking into getting a different "skinnier" bumper. Looking for your thoughts or experiences with any of these bumpers. I'm looking for best approach angle, skinniest, built to last, and able to hold a set of lights where the mounts won't don't let the lights stick out and get crushed.

I have a couple in mind. If you know of others, feel free to add them to the list. Budget wise looking to stay south of 600$

-The VKS preener bumper w/stinger and tabs

- The TNT customs Guardian Bumper with tabs.

- PSC BFH Trail Stinger w/ tabs (possibly aluminum)

Aluminum BFH? Where did you see that? I love my BFH with the trail stinger. Those are all good products. The BFH has the best approach angle but requires a decent bit of trimming.

jango

Aluminum BFH? Where did you see that? I love my BFH with the trail stinger. Those are all good products. The BFH has the best approach angle but requires a decent bit of trimming.

My bad. Thought they offered an aluminum one. Edited.

OscarMike2.0

I don't think It has as good of an approach angle as the guardian lol. You have to cut off a lot more for that than you do the bfh

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438623292.371471.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438623334.415896.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438623356.697680.jpg

Spudcannons

I really like the look of that TNT bumper! Unfortunately it seem the rubi swaybar doesn't work an you need to relocate the winch solenoid.

OscarMike2.0

I really like the look of that TNT bumper! Unfortunately it seem the rubi swaybar doesn't work an you need to relocate the winch solenoid.

Yes you do have to relocate the solenoid and use a stock sway bar but doing so comes with a better approach angle than any other bumper on the market. I've seen the bfh right next to mine and there is a world of difference between the two.

JChamblee

I love my BFH trail stinger, to run lights with a winch though you have to buy the fairlead mount, and light mount separately. I'll have it all installed this week and post up a pic when it gets done to give a better idea.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438034951.840482.jpg

Top Bottom