Zeon 10s on Evo 1/4 pounder.

mikefishes

Hey guys. I recently bought a Warn Zeon 10s and I am getting ready to mount it on my Evo 1/4 pounder. I just dropped it on for a quick pre-fit and I am seeing that the mounting holes (there are four front and four back) require you to offset it either slightly to the left or slightly to the right. When I do this, the spool is no longer centered with the hole for the fairlead.

I looked for another thread addressing this but didn't see one. Am I missing something?

Also, it appears that the top of the spool where the rope will wind on and off is a bit higher than the top of the fairlead hole. Thoughts?

boardsurfer

I have the Evo pro series and it sounds like the same configuration. Hold up your fair lead to the opening, it probably won't reach all the way across. With the bumper should have come a small piece of metal, same height as the opening, and about 3 inches long with a slight bend in the middle and a hex bolt to go with it. Mount the metal bracket to whichever side allows your zeon to be centered (driver side for me) and then the fair lead mounts to the bracket.

mikefishes

Thanks! I remember that little piece now that you mention it. I found a similar thread after i posted this one and from zooming in on the photos, I could see that there was something in that bolt hole. It goes to figure that I have everything I need EXCEPT that little piece which is in the garage at home. I appreciate the assistance.

Top Bottom