2015 End of Summer Run - Uwharrie - Picture and Video Thread

thardy

Banned
With the 2015 End of Summer Run quickly approaching, I figured it was time to start the OFFICIAL picture and video thread. Please post all of your prep, trip and trail pictures and videos in this thread.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

thardy

Banned
Just got finished putting together the Driver's Meeting notes. Really getting excited about this now!

hhunter050

Finally after a month and accidently being shipped to china my brake lines came in just in time👍

Attachments

• 1438802289965.jpg
    1438802289965.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 332

TwistedJK

Just finished sweating my ass off installing the new top, and getting all the camping gear down from the attic. I'll pack her all up tomorrow and give her a bath!

Grubbicon

Got part of the harness in. When I got help around in a bit its gonna be time to install the harness bar.

hhunter050

Me and blawson gearing up to head out in the morning.

Have either of you been rear ended? I just sold my rear bumper and I'm having to run just frame for this trip and I'm kinda worried about being rear ended and the frame getting bent

thardy

Banned
Have either of you been rear ended? I just sold my rear bumper and I'm having to run just frame for this trip and I'm kinda worried about being rear ended and the frame getting bent

I had mine off for the majority of the time I owned it and never had an issue. But I would imagine it would be a little easier to mess up the frame not running a bumper.

hhunter050

I had mine off for the majority of the time I owned it and never had an issue. But I would imagine it would be a little easier to mess up the frame not running a bumper.

I have fascia and drings on the way. I hope they support it some what

Top Bottom