C gussets

WillyJKU14

I was wondering if there is anyone around the inland empire/riverside/San Diego area that is able to weld on some Evo C gussets on my jeep. Just let me know your poison and I will gladly make it happen. Just don't have a welder or the know how yet.

Thank You

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
^^^ This. You don't want someone jacking up when doing the Cs. Just go direct to source. 👍

WillyJKU14

^^^ This. You don't want someone jacking up when doing the Cs. Just go direct to source. 👍

Yeah I thought that too, until I paid $58 for the C's at the shop. Then he was like I would try and have someone do them for you cause it's $250 for us to do it.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Yeah I thought that too, until I paid $58 for the C's at the shop. Then he was like I would try and have someone do them for you cause it's $250 for us to do it.

Find a local shop, ask for prices. I had mine done for about $125.

dwvninety

Find a local shop, ask for prices. I had mine done for about $125.

Do you know if they removed the ball joints before they welded? I have had two shops one said that ball joints have to be removed $350 to weld and labor, and one said $200 and that they weld it very little at a time cooling the ball joint with a wet rag.

ttfhell

You have a $40k jeep. You are trying to protect a $3k axle. Deal with the $250 and move on.

dwvninety

You have a $40k jeep. You are trying to protect a $3k axle. Deal with the $250 and move on.

That's what I was thinking, but the other shop was trying to convince me that it was not necessary. Figured you guys would have correct answer. Thanks.

Top Bottom