Power Plant

Arizona

Hey Everyone,
I just snagged a decent deal on a used Warn Power Plant and it is in desperate need of new cable - However, Im thinking of heading to synthetic. Is there anything to steer clear from? I was searching around and couldn't find a specific thread on this but I'm sure one is out there. Thanks in advance for helping out a new guy!

Check out the awesome deal, we negotiated down to $500!
Warn1.PNG image2.JPG

jeff_in_rc

I think any synthetic line will be fine as long as it meets or exceeds the weigh rating of your winch, 9500 lbs. Enjoy your new toy!

JKbrick

That's a great deal! Had seen one for $800 I thought was a steal but was too far away to get

Spudcannons

Hey Everyone,
I just snagged a decent deal on a used Warn Power Plant and it is in desperate need of new cable - However, Im thinking of heading to synthetic. Is there anything to steer clear from? I was searching around and couldn't find a specific thread on this but I'm sure one is out there. Thanks in advance for helping out a new guy!

Check out the awesome deal, we negotiated down to $500!
View attachment 157889 View attachment 157890

Lucky! Congrats on that deal!

Peak

Congrats on that deal! From what I've heard warn, Viking, and master pull make the best synthetic lines. As long as its rated for 9,500+ lbs you should be okay.

Top Bottom