Best City?

Shantz

Alright, if you could move to any city in the States, where would you live?

The rules:

1) Money is no object.
2) Must live within two hours of awesome trails.
3) The metro area population has to be bigger than 250,000.
4) Major league sports team should be less than an hour drive.

Go... :drinks:

Petthefish

I want to live in a cabin in the middle of nowhere living off the land and not seeing anyone but my family but Portland is pretty nice

Jackal01

+1 for a cabin in BFE. No way #1 and, 3 and 4 would ever coincide. More money I have the further away from people I will go!

Shantz

+1 for a cabin in BFE. No way #1 and, 3 and 4 would ever coincide. More money I have the further away from people I will go!

Rules are rules... If you don't play fair, I'm taking my thread and going home. Ha!

I need to live around people, and I like catching a game every now and again. So 1,3, & 4 have to coincide.

CREEPR

I love Bowling Green KY. Hour drive from Nashville. So you have titans and predators. About 6 off road parks within 2 hours. Plus there is still plenty of open land to spread out. May not be the best for everyone but it is for me.

Jtmw

I love Bowling Green KY. Hour drive from Nashville. So you have titans and predators. About 6 off road parks within 2 hours. Plus there is still plenty of open land to spread out. May not be the best for everyone but it is for me.

Tag for Nashville

Armydog

Rules are rules... If you don't play fair, I'm taking my thread and going home. Ha!

I need to live around people, and I like catching a game every now and again. So 1,3, & 4 have to coincide.

Take your thread and rules and go to a city, there might be a nice mall there for ya! Me? I want to wheel, fly fish, hunt, shoot and not see anyone I don't know unless I want too.........

PS, I don't want too.

jk12blk

X2 sacto area! Don't forget about the Kings! :) Warriors are my team though as a Bay Area native. Talk about trails nearby.

-sent from mobile

Top Bottom