Jeep wave from Canada

ofrder69

Like to give a wave , new to jeepin, but not new to off-roading. Bigger boys bigger toys as they say. New to forums as well , please be patient.

CandAMudders

Welcome from Ontario. Lived in BC for two years, loved it. For God's sake, don't do anything foolish on this site, they have had bad experiences with a couple of Canadian posters. (but to be fair, there have been dozens of full retard posters from the US).

peace

ofrder69

Thank you everybody . I'm originally from Windsor, Ontario . Yes some really nice trails out here in B.C. . I'm new to forums and posting and stuff , so be gentle ! ;)

ofrder69

Thank you everybody for the warm welcomes , I've watched the site and Eddies ( hope I can call you that , if not "Mr Wayoflife" ?) Site for awhile . I'm not one for participating in discussions as mechanically. .... sadly I am not . But I love off roading I've been doing it on dirt bikes since I was 4 1/2 years old , I have a built up Yamaha rhino I've had since 2006 , just made the leap to the big boys toys in 2014 ( the kiddies like the rhino now)

Top Bottom