Wave from Eugene Oregon

OregonJK

Hey guys! I'm from Eugene Oregon and of course love off-roading! If anymore is interested in doing something in Oregon let me know! The beach, trails, or just a random adventure. Whatever it is I'm down!:)

Attachments

• IMG_0980.JPG
    IMG_0980.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1098.jpg
    IMG_1098.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 72

ClarksAdventures

Welcome! Nice looking jeep. I'm a Portland guy, and we try to plan a trip every month whether it be Browns camp, or somewhere else.

David1tontj

Welcome to wayalife from Philomath, Oregon! I'm with Clarksadventures on most of the runs. Be sure to fill out all of your profile, or just let us know what kind of wheeling you prefer. We won't want to get you in over your head if you aren't a fan of rock damage etc.

Look forward to meeting you!

-David.

David1tontj

Hello from Portland! I'm headin out to browns camp this weekend if anyone wants to join in View attachment 160382

You should fill out your profile some more and let us know what kind of wheeling you like to do. It would help to know what trails you run in tillamook as a scale before we get you in over your head.

Look forward to wheeling with you some time!

You should start your own wave thread to meet other guys

robertoloco

Welcome from SoCal! How does your jeep do in the sand dunes.I will be taking mine out to Glamis and was wondering what to expect. Nice Jeep!

Top Bottom