$425 to spend....on what?

devwil68

So I have some play money to spend, just got the Evo bolt on coilovers and about to put them on. What I am struggling with is how do I make the best decision with this $425.

Items I have considered to maximize my coilovers:

- currie anti swaybar
- king hydro assist bumps

Items considered to cover some blemishes:

- evo rocker guards
- poison spyder rear quarter armor

What do you guys think is the best move?

So if you want to maximize the coil overs get the king air bumps for the front. If you want protection get the Evo rock rails. Either way is a good choice.

JakeJK

So I have some play money to spend, just got the Evo bolt on coilovers and about to put them on. What I am struggling with is how do I make the best decision with this $425.

Items I have considered to maximize my coilovers:

- currie anti swaybar
- king hydro assist bumps

Items considered to cover some blemishes:

- evo rocker guards
- poison spyder rear quarter armor

Donate it to me :D

BDSJEEP

Easy! Maximize your enjoyment by donating to my gofundme accou'...erm', wait...wrong thread.... :bleh::cheesy:

HA! Still easy, at ~$200+ bucks apiece, upgrade your ring and pinion, gear ratio is like sex, no matter how much ya got, theres always room for more :shock::cheesy:

BOOM! $450 - well spent! You're welcome.

JakeJK

Easy! Maximize your enjoyment by donating to my gofundme accou'...erm', wait...wrong thread.... :bleh::cheesy:

HA! Still easy, at ~$200+ bucks apiece, upgrade your ring and pinion, gear ratio is like sex, no matter how much ya got, theres always room for more :shock::cheesy:

A regear is only 450??

devwil68

Already got my 4.88s in place

I don't know what's he's smoking but it's a lot more then that.

Lmao!

Top Bottom