Bringing Home Benson

RockIt Man

So I am at the hospital, currently awaiting the arrival of my first kid. His name is Benson. And he will be getting his first ride in a Jeep at just a few days old...

Hopefully, that should be all it takes to have him hooked for life !

image-2772706668.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Congratulations! Get ready for a wonderful ride!

Get some sleep now. :thumbs: Oh and make sure that handle gets folded back while driving. ;)

RockIt Man

Hey all. Thanks for the well wishes. Unfortunately my wife had to have a C section therefore I chose to bring the her and new son home in her BMW. There was no chance that I would have her climb into the jeep so soon after recovery.

However, I have since then taken him on quite a few trips in the Jeep and he seems to really LOVE it!

jeeperak

Hey all. Thanks for the well wishes. Unfortunately my wife had to have a C section therefore I chose to bring the her and new son home in her BMW. There was no chance that I would have her climb into the jeep so soon after recovery.

However, I have since then taken him on quite a few trips in the Jeep and he seems to really LOVE it!

AWESOME. Glad to hear your lil wheeler made safe..:beer:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

Glad to hear it! Congratulations! It just gets more fun as they grow!

Hope your getting some sleep now! :thumb:

:beer:

Skid_Kid

CONGRATS!!!!!! Just became a Dad myself a week ago today. Gavin loves the Jeep. My wife had me bring it cause of the ease of getting in and out of it without have to use her stomach muscles after the C-section.

I'm so excited for you!! I have a 2 year old and another one on the way. Kids change you for the better. Way better. :). Congratulations

ichthus

Our son preferred the bumpier ride of my 2 door to the comparatively smoother JKU that my wife drives almost from day one. He had NO patience with my in-laws buttery smooth GC :) just make sure you get him well acclimated to top-less driving early on.

RockIt Man

Our son preferred the bumpier ride of my 2 door to the comparatively smoother JKU that my wife drives almost from day one. He had NO patience with my in-laws buttery smooth GC :) just make sure you get him well acclimated to top-less driving early on.

Right on!

Now... How to convince the wife to ride topless and doorless ASAP... :thinking:

Our son was 1 when we first went top/door less. We had a bikini on to keep the sun off him. But he loves it. Waite till you get the people looking at you doorless with a child strapped in the back. Some of them are priceless. And you better prepare yourself for the rude, all up in your business, uneducated people that will start crap with you. We just deal with it by pointing and laughing back at them. :D

Top Bottom