Back left passenger window?!

MrHooah04

Afternoon all,
So I have an 07 jku and as of late the back left passenger window intermittently chooses to work and not work. Not sure if it's a fuze thing or what..It can take even 2-3 days for it to work again so I'm sort of convinced it isn't the motor. Anyone know how to go about pin pointing the problem?

Thanks!

mcw*402

I have the same problem with my '10 JKUR. My front pass window won't go down at all and the front driver goes down but won't always go up. I thought I might not have plugged them in good or the connections were dirty after taking the doors off and putting them back on. When I checked the connections I couldn't find anything wrong. I'm thinking it might be a short at the switch in the dash.

hydrohut

It can be a few things. Dirty or otherwise faulty switches. Unless your doors have been underwater it's probably not a motor fault. another thing I have come across more than once is wires breaking inside the loom between the door and pillar as opening and closing the door bends the wires back and forth and eventually they can get a break which isn't always that obvious as sometimes the outer plastic of the wire stays intact and the break is internal.

JAGS

Hooked
I'd re-check the connections on the plugs. Fully disconnect and then reconnect them. Had an issue recently and this solved it. Might get lucky and same easy fix could work for you.

coopjeep

I had this problem with my 2011. When the back windows acted up I could use the rear switches and they worked fine. Led me to believe my front switch was bad. Replaced the switch and everything worked great.

Top Bottom