Crawl Tune: Yes or No?

Kpalas

Just wondering if the crawl tune in the super chips flashpaq is worth using. Anyone run this tune on the trail? What are your impressions and is it worth running? I know it reduces the throttle response, but are there any other benefits?

Grubbicon

I tried it once and quickly changed it back. The way it slows the throttle I didnt like because when you had to bump something it just was too slow for me. Other then that I didnt tell a difference when switching.

Kpalas

I tried it once and quickly changed it back. The way it slows the throttle I didnt like because when you had to bump something it just was too slow for me. Other then that I didnt tell a difference when switching.

Ya I was kinda thinking the same thing about the times you need to bump. Thanks!

OJK12

I've used it in my standard and thought it would help me control the throttle better and it's actually why I bought my trail dash. Needless to say it was a complete waste! It cut the power back so bad I had the pedal to the floor and it would not crawl up over the rock I was trying to climb. I had to revert back to get over it and have since sold the trail dash. Kinda worthless in my opinion.

Top Bottom