Quick PSC Hydro question

FastZach

So my dad had the stage 2 Hydro kit installed on his Jeep by a local shop a couple months ago. It seems like he installed the "soft" feel kit as it is really touchy/scary at highway speeds. When I asked him he said he didn't know there were 2 different kits and we forgot to specify when we asked him to order it.

What is the difference between the "firm" feel kit and the "soft" feel kit? I heard someone say its the size of the ram?

Fitzbsly

Installed mine a few weeks ago and sent my steering box in to PSC for port and regear. I'm pretty sure that they regear box to basically stock or firm feel. One of the best mods I've done!! Love it!!

jeeeep

Hooked
So my dad had the stage 2 Hydro kit installed on his Jeep by a local shop a couple months ago. It seems like he installed the "soft" feel kit as it is really touchy/scary at highway speeds. When I asked him he said he didn't know there were 2 different kits and we forgot to specify when we asked him to order it.

What is the difference between the "firm" feel kit and the "soft" feel kit? I heard someone say its the size of the ram?

The OEM or "Soft" feel is accomplished by the valving of the gearbox.

What year Jeep and what size tire?

Also, if the caster is not correct hydro assist will make it more pronounced.

jeeeep

Hooked
I'd contact PSC Motorsports and find out if the valving can be changed or if a new gearbox is required.

They can also tell you better what kit is installed.

Top Bottom