Evo kit for tj

BEE'S TWIN

After watching all the jk videos and seeing rubicat on the rubicon. Evo needs to come out with a lift for a tj. That kit is insane.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After watching all the jk videos and seeing rubicat on the rubicon. Evo needs to come out with a lift for a tj. That kit is insane.

Honestly, I think they intend to. I know they are working on a system for their KOH TJ but, I can tell you one thing for sure, it won't be a simple bolt on short arm kit. :crazyeyes:

BEE'S TWIN

If the TJ's flex and ride like Moby, than it sounds good to me. Looks like EVO is the way to go. Pricey and complicated it sounds though.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If the TJ's flex and ride like Moby, than it sounds good to me. Looks like EVO is the way to go. Pricey and complicated it sounds though.

Yeah, that's what the plan is. Low COG, stretched and made to take on the rocks :yup:

BEE'S TWIN

Thats what I am talking about. One question about the jeep Moby... How long has it taken you to get it where you wanted it? If you dont mind me asking. It seems like you guys are all running 37 or larger tires with coil overs, long arms, anti rocks...etc i know having sponsors help out alot. also when will you be getting more of the wayalife stickers in black?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thats what I am talking about. One question about the jeep Moby... How long has it taken you to get it where you wanted it? If you dont mind me asking. It seems like you guys are all running 37 or larger tires with coil overs, long arms, anti rocks...etc i know having sponsors help out alot. also when will you be getting more of the wayalife stickers in black?

Truth be told, we're still not where we'd like to be and that's after 5 years of building it up. :crazyeyes:

More decals are on order now and I'm hoping to have them in about a week. :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Inquiring minds want to know...what else would you like done to Moby?

White decals too?

GCM 2

I have seen quite a few beautiful, extremely well built, stretched TJs come out of Off Road Evolution's shop. There were three that I can count this last year alone. The shop can build a TJ to any spec that you would like, its just a little more custom work than the JK builds. Most people only associate ORE with JK builds, but the shop has probably built everything you can imagine and some you can't. Here is one of my favorite TJ's that is a true trail rig but is still street legal.

Attachments

• image-4094810067.jpg
    image-4094810067.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 103

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
They built this too. Apparently the guy spent right around $50k for it all. Dynatrac 60 in the front and 80 in the rear.

37%252520inches%252520of%252520travel5.jpg

BEE'S TWIN

That stretched TJ is insane!!! That is what I would like done and still be street legal. Although the enforcement around my area about built rigs is strict. Moby is getting to be looking pretty crazy. I could not imagine what else you guys are planning on doing to it. How many JK"S does WAY A LIFE have?

That stretched TJ is insane!!! That is what I would like done and still be street legal. Although the enforcement around my area about built rigs is strict. Moby is getting to be looking pretty crazy. I could not imagine what else you guys are planning on doing to it. How many JK"S does WAY A LIFE have?

All of them!!!! :rock:

Top Bottom