NorCal Grapes and Grub - El Dorado County Wineries - September 12, 2015

MotoMatthew

Hey guys and gals, I'm trying to get together a little Grapes and Grup for September 12 up by Plymouth, CA. We can all meet at my house in El Dorado Hills off of Highway 50 and make the 30 minute drive over there via scenic back roads. There are a good number of fun wineries up there to visit. I can set up a tasting schedule once we figure out how many people can make it. There is also one very good restaurant up there called Taste.

There are a couple hotels (2) up in Plymouth to stay at. I can also sleep quite a few people at my place (pool/hot tub party?)

Optional would be a quick wheeling detour to Prarie City on that Saturday or Sunday.

Let me know who might be interested on this date, or if any other dates work better and I'll start doing the legwork to get it set up!

Going:
1. MotoMatthew
2. Rox Star + wife
3. Godspeed409
4. rubbersidedownJK + jkshottygirl

Maybe

1. Back Country + Paige
2. TheStick + lady

Last edited:

MotoMatthew

Ok so I'll put Rox down as a going for now and just plan on this date unless we get strong opposition from a bunch of people.

Godspeed409

Count me and possibly the wife in! I'm in Placerville so happy to have anyone over. Be nice to meet some people in the area.

Last edited:

MotoMatthew

With the number of people going I'm not going to set up tasting in advance. We can just show up to the wineries. If we want to eat at Taste (which I would recommend) I do need to get a headcount and try to get a reservation there. If we can't get our shit together in time to get a reservation there we can get BBQ at the Amador Brewing Co.

Top Bottom