Smoky Mountain Jeep Invasion

RebelconJk

I will be attending this event on my way back to Florida from Denver.......also stopping at the Jasper Georgia event September 3-6

~Woodrow~

Cool! My wife and I are going too! We should all meet up somewhere are you doing the ride on Sunday? We were thinking about doing some wheeling on sat after we hit up the event for awhile. Prob going to outdoors in the smoky's ORV park.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Cool! My wife and I are going too! We should all meet up somewhere are you doing the ride on Sunday? We were thinking about doing some wheeling on sat after we hit up the event for awhile. Prob going to outdoors in the smoky's ORV park.

I'm down for meeting up somewhere......We'll be staying in Canton ourselves......so hit me up with a PM and we can plan something......we are going to do the Cove ride on Sunday morning then head out to Asheville to see the Biltmore House and meet some good friends we haven't seen in some time........then on to Jasper

~Woodrow~

RebelconJk

I'm down for meeting up somewhere......We'll be staying in Canton ourselves......so hit me up with a PM and we can plan something......we are going to do the Cove ride on Sunday morning then head out to Asheville to see the Biltmore House and meet some good friends we haven't seen in some time........then on to Jasper

~Woodrow~

Cool, will do. I'll PM you on that Sat and meet up somewhere... I live in Townsend where the cove ride is leaving from. Looking forward to it.

thardy

Banned

~Woodrow~

Cool, may be we can get a suds and grub together around the Jasper event.

We went to this last year and it was a total bore... It may be something that gets better as time goes on but last year was not much more than a parking lot full of Jeeps.

If you are looking for parts ideas it may be good, but even there you might be careful and not recreate what you see. (2 JKs with 40s on a D30 and one with 42s :crazyeyes: )

Top Bottom