Cobra 75 Remote Box

ttfhell

Behind the glove box. Zip tied to the metal frame. Ran the wire straight up to the passenger firewall hole.

tobias lopez

Inside the center console. Bought a lighter adapter for power. I leave it in the center console when not in use. I like it because it is out of sight

drafh

Behind the glove box. Zip tied to the metal frame. Ran the wire straight up to the passenger firewall hole.

I finished installing my CB this morning. Your instructions made installation a piece of cake. Thank you! #JeepWave

mcsjk

Did the same thing with mine. Perfect spot for it.

If you're looking for what to do with the handset, I ran mine behind the dash (there's a gap at the bottom) and screwed the mic holder just above knee height on the driver side of the dash. I leave it there all the time and it's always plugged in so I just have to switch it on. Hadn't seen anybody else do it but its been working great for me so far.

Here's a pic:
IMG_0562-3.jpg

drafh

Did the same thing with mine. Perfect spot for it.

If you're looking for what to do with the handset, I ran mine behind the dash (there's a gap at the bottom) and screwed the mic holder just above knee height on the driver side of the dash. I leave it there all the time and it's always plugged in so I just have to switch it on. Hadn't seen anybody else do it but its been working great for me so far.

Here's a pic:
View attachment 159744

Great idea! I like the way yours looks. I'm going to do it, also. Thanks. #JeepWave

robertoloco

I installed mine recently under glove box as well.Had it maybe 2 months.Then receive went out.It will send signal but nothing back.Took it back to 4wheelparts wharehouse they told me since its a electrical part I need to contact Cobra.Have yet to do so.

Top Bottom