New Jeep..kinda

htweelz

Found this at an vintage toy shop in my hometown. Thought it was cool. The batteries had exploded in it so I'm working on getting that cleaned up. Unfortunately it is only 2 wheel drive. :icon_crazy:
DSC02469.jpg
DSC02471.jpg
DSC02472.jpg

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
That's totally AWSOME! I actually had one of these when I was a kid!!! You could pop the antenna and make it go faster or slower. SWEET!

That brings back some memories for sure! Thanks for posting! :beer::beer:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
htweelz said:
Thanks! It's almost Dozer in color. I'm going through my 2nd, 3rd, maybe 4th childhood and buying all of these old toys...as you can tell in the background of the pictures.

I thought that was the toy store. :cheesy:

htweelz

I thought that was the toy store. :cheesy:

LOL!! Yeah that is just a tiny bit of my basement. Here is my wall o' Hot Wheels. I still have three tubs of carded Hot Wheels cars that need to get hung up. I have 900 on this wall. This doesn't include the hundreds of loose ones I have either. :eek:

hotwheelswall.jpg

kaptkrappy

LOL!! Yeah that is just a tiny bit of my basement. Here is my wall o' Hot Wheels. I still have three tubs of carded Hot Wheels cars that need to get hung up. I have 900 on this wall. This doesn't include the hundreds of loose ones I have either. :eek:

You sir, have a problem............An awesome problem ! :thumb:

NHarris

I've been collecting for a long time. I still have most of my Hot Wheels from when I was a kid.

And I thought I had quite the collection of hot wheels/matchbox cars. Your collection is probably double of what mine is and that is quite the awesome collection you have! Reminds me of my collection of 1:18 scale Jeeps that I have somewhere...

htweelz

And I thought I had quite the collection of hot wheels/matchbox cars. Your collection is probably double of what mine is and that is quite the awesome collection you have! Reminds me of my collection of 1:18 scale Jeeps that I have somewhere...

Get them out. I'd love to see some pics. I'm trying to narrow my collecting now to Mustangs and Jeeps...since I have 1:1 scale Mustangs and Jeeps. Here is another couple of finds from last weekend. A cool Tonka Jeep and a BuddyL 67 Mustang.

BuddyL_Mustang.jpg
Tonka_Jeep.jpg

Top Bottom