Question for those of you with a JCR rear bumper...

lulu2533

What backup lights did you install in the bumper?
I was thinking Rigid floods maybe. Anybody know if these would work and what else I would need to buy? I know nothing about electrical work so sorry if this is a stupid question.
Thanks.

SFNick

What backup lights did you install in the bumper?
I was thinking Rigid floods maybe. Anybody know if these would work and what else I would need to buy? I know nothing about electrical work so sorry if this is a stupid question.
Thanks.

Rigid is the way to go, they come with everything you'll need to get them hooked up. I have a set of amber floods and they put out a wide pattern of light & work great for backup lights.

TheFett

The Rigid Dually D or Dually D2's are the way to go!! Tab is already in the rear JCR bumper ready for lights. Rigid lights come with the brackets you will use those. Each rigid light comes with a pigtail end with a waterproof plug. If your not good with electrical and don't want to cut the ends off and do your own wiring (like I did) then just call Rigid Industries and give them the length of the cable you need. They even sell a dual pigtail end that is like 20ft long too so it'll plug right into your two lights then the other end you can hook right up to you SPOD or equivalent.

Top Bottom