N. GA Suds & Grub - Sept. 2

thardy

Banned
**Update: Day has changed to Wednesday, September 2**

Alright ladies and gents, time for another get together. This one is a little different though, as we will have special guests!

Fir-na-tine will be attending the Jasper Jeep Fest, September 3-5, with some other members of the South Florida Jeep Club, and of course, his Trail Jeeps build!

The current plan will be to meet at a restaurant somewhere in the Marietta area on Wednesday, September 2, at 7:00pm. I realize that a weeknight can be difficult for some, so I understand if you can't make it. Hopefully we'll be able to get a decent turnout. If you can make it by 7, make it when you can!

Date: September 2
Time: 7:00pm
3479 George Busbee Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Going:
thardy
Fir-na-tine
OscarMike2.0
Grubbicon
hharrison050
trailless
longarmwj
Scrambler

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
As HHunter has said the JeepHut night ride starts at 7:00pm near Marble Hill so we'll have to adjust the time on the S n G.......I can be in the area earlier if need be or a day earlier if that helps.......lmk

~Woodrow~

thardy

Banned
But the night ride is that night

As HHunter has said the JeepHut night ride starts at 7:00pm near Marble Hill so we'll have to adjust the time on the S n G.......I can be in the area earlier if need be or a day earlier if that helps.......lmk

~Woodrow~

My bad. Honestly I haven't even looked at the schedule for the event since I was not impressed last year. I know the night ride was a cluster f last year. Either way, we can move the meet up to Wednesday night if everyone is good with that.

hhunter050

My bad. Honestly I haven't even looked at the schedule for the event since I was not impressed last year. I know the night ride was a cluster f last year. Either way, we can move the meet up to Wednesday night if everyone is good with that.

Yup works for me

thardy

Banned
Ok, so date of this has officially changed to Wednesday September 2, still at 7:00 PM.

Location still pending.

thardy

Banned
Tilted Kilt would be a decent option. I could also go for Tin Lizzy's or Taco Mac.

Anyone have a preference for or against?

thardy

Banned
Alright, well since no one cares, I'm going to go with Tin Lizzy's! Love that place.

Tin Lizzy's - Kennesaw
3479 George Busbee Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Top Bottom