recommended sway bar disconnect

srosario

what is a recommended sway bar disconnect, i have to replace my current stock one, because of a broken bushing, and would just like to buy the ones that get disconnected. I have 4 inch lift what would be the recommend brand and height?
thanks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Best would be a factory e-disco. 2nd best is a broken factory e-disco with an EVO no limits knob. :yup:

Craig.Turner

I recently bought JKS adjustable discos. $130 on Amazon. Not bad. I've been happy with them. I bought them because a lot of members from Wayalife recommended them to me. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439744979.026316.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What's a good price on a working e disco? I found a used one for $500. Is this to high? Couldn't find a broken one yet

I got a broke One for about $200. I could have gotten it for cheaper too. If you find a working one I would say try to get the price down to $400 range.

TrueBlueEagle

Maybe a dumb question. But would it be possible to put a broken e-disco from a rubi on a non-rubi model and add the Evo No Limits?

t8er

what about the rear sway bar, do i have to upgrade that one to?

Some guys run the currie anti rocks but I can't say it's needed. My stock rear sway bar works just as well. I did have one friend who kept disconnecting his rear until he split a brake line and lost brakes coming down I70 into Denver.

what about the rear sway bar, do i have to upgrade that one to?

Nothing. There's nothing wrong with your factory rear sway bar.

Theres no need to replace or disconnect the rear. Running without it can actually be dangerous as you will loose the vehicles stabily.

The rear sway bar will not limit your flex. Eddie has a bad ass picture somewhere of Moby show why there is no need to replace or disconnect it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom