Torque specifications

JakeJK

I'm wondering exactly how important the torque specifications are, a buddy of mine installed my RK stock mod and told me he didn't use the specifications he just "tightened the shit out of everything" the stock mod only comes with coils, front track bar, rear track bar bracket and of course I got some shocks as well. How important is the torque specs on the front track bar, and rear track bar bracket?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Your friend is a dumbass. I first, wouldn't have him touch your jeep again and second, go thru it and torque everything yourself.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm wondering exactly how important the torque specifications are, a buddy of mine installed my RK stock mod and told me he didn't use the specifications he just "tightened the shit out of everything" the stock mod only comes with coils, front track bar, rear track bar bracket and of course I got some shocks as well. How important is the torque specs on the front track bar, and rear track bar bracket?

Torque specs are the most important thing on your jeep. Without them your shit is just gonna fall off. Like overlander said I wouldn't let him touch your jeep ever again.

JakeJK

Your friend is a dumbass. I first, wouldn't have him touch your jeep again and second, go thru it and torque everything yourself.

Hey I looked at the instruction manual, I can't seem to find any specifications as to the torque specs on the front track bar or rear bracket, is it the same wether it's aftermarket or stock?? If so do you know where I can find the stock specifications?

Top Bottom