Cant find a thread

Helipilot2

Hey guys, maybe I need to get my eyes checked but I cant really find any area that breaks down the regions of the US for finding local jeep groups on this forum. I dont want to clog up a section trying to find guys near Las Vegas that I can get together with. A point in the right direction would be great.

thardy

Banned
That's somewhat of the point here at Wayalife. We're all one family versus groups broken up by regions. There's a lot of members in the Vegas area. Just post up or search in the upcoming events for things going on in your area.

Helipilot2

Well I didn't really mean divide us but I thought it would make it a whole lot easier tracking people down in your area to get together with. Guess I will just make a general post and see what responses I get. Thanks

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well I didn't really mean divide us but I thought it would make it a whole lot easier tracking people down in your area to get together with. Guess I will just make a general post and see what responses I get. Thanks

Great idea. There are several threads here with specific sections for finding your wheeling buddies. As Sharkey said, we just don't do sub-forums for regions for many reasons.

David1tontj

You're probably just searching wrong...

Try looking for "OC bitches" of which many Nevada, Arizona, and Oregon guys can get lumped into just for being near OC. (Well- really anyone on the west coast)

Then there's the rauch creek guys... Mostly the ones that refer to the other guys as OC bitches... The rauch guys can be found by searching phrases like "drinking the creek water" and also just by searching for banned members.

I don't have any other tips for searching the rest of the country.

(This post is 40% sarcasm, 30%truth, and 30% perception. Try not to take it seriously)

😁

Last edited:

Helipilot2

You're probably just searching wrong...

Try looking for "OC bitches" of which many Nevada, Arizona, and Oregon guys can get lumped into just for being near OC. (Well- really anyone on the west coast)

Then there's the rauch creek guys... Mostly the ones that refer to the other guys as OC bitches... The rauch guys can be found by searching phrases like "drinking the creek water" and also just by searching for banned members.

I don't have any other tips for searching the rest of the country.

(This post is 40% sarcasm, 30%truth, and 30% perception. Try not to take it seriously)

This gave me a good chuckle this morning, I am originally from just south or Portland, OR so nice to see another Oregonian.

David1tontj

This gave me a good chuckle this morning, I am originally from just south or Portland, OR so nice to see another Oregonian.

Glad I could help. :)

There is a great group of guys up here in Oregon, I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of guys from Vegas. For trail runs, you're not that far from the SoCal guys to meet in the middle- lots of good stuff closer to you anyway.

Cire6891

Glad I could help. :)

There is a great group of guys up here in Oregon, I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of guys from Vegas. For trail runs, you're not that far from the SoCal guys to meet in the middle- lots of good stuff closer to you anyway.

I just moved to Oregon from Arizona. I'm headin out to browns camp this coming weekend. Hope to see some fellow jeeps out there and make some new wheelin buddies

Top Bottom