Opinions on Evo 1/4 with stinger or Pure jeep bull bar

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So I'm gonna order a 1/4 pounder tomorrow for knuckles but I'm torn on what to get. I really like the bull bar look that the pure jeep bar offers but the stinger is growing on me cause it makes the jeep look more aggressive.

So what say you all.
Pure jeep bull bar
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439780732.299294.jpg .
Stinger
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439780755.946874.jpg .

Buster3479

I like the bull bar and 1/4 pounder look myself. The back of my Warn is showing some heavy rust, and I was thinking of the bull bar, then ordering the aluminum 1/4 pounder once / if it ever shows up.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I too was close to getting the purejeep bar, but finally decided on the evo stinger.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I was on the fence too initially, but a couple videos online of guys taking a steep ledge down and almost rolling forward, had me feeling like stinger was a better bet. I also like being able to see it above the hood so know exactly where by front end is all the time. People also get out of my way in traffic and I never get cut off. I vote stinger 👍🏻👍🏻

daverawr

I think the stinger is much more aggressive and fits the 1/4 much more but now that I'm seeing with the bull bar I actually like that as well. Depends do you want aggressive or something a tad bit more subtle. My choice is bull bar though. Maybe cause I have one on my ARB full width.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The pic of moby shows the old stinger that EVO used to make. The new one is smaller and to me, that's a shame. The PJ bull bar is a great option especially if you have to park in tight spaces on a regular basis.

Top Bottom