Wave from Oregon

Helipilot2

Hello! Currently living in Oregon but interviewing for a job in Salt Lake City in about a week and hope to join you guys. 1997 4 door Cherokee with the 4.0HO. 6 inches of lift with ford 9 inch lockers front and rear, custom front and rear bumper, full interior roll cage, skid plates and custom diff guards, and everything in the front end is either chromally or chromally plated.

Helipilot2

Thanks guys! Will have a picture as soon as I can, I'm pretty darn busy trying to get preped for moving. Might as well think positive that I am getting the job in Utah lol

Robar

The Enforcer
:standing wave: Welcome to Wayalife. You do know that a description like that needs to be followed up with some pics.

Helipilot2

In the process of swapping it all over from a 94 to the 97 jeep right now so I'll try and snag some pics today of the parts, one jeep looks like a hot rod with stock front end and 6 inches of lift in the rear end haha

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

I'm not sure I'd leave Oregon for Utah, but best of luck with the job!

Helipilot2

Welcome! :standing wave:

I'm not sure I'd leave Oregon for Utah, but best of luck with the job!

Haha Oregon can be nice but I would really like to be in Utah. Interview is December 7th so I'll let you all know how it goes!

JandSJK

welcome to wol. sorry to see you leaving oregon. but with the way our job market is i dont blame you one bit.

Top Bottom