Air locker install

Lance628

I gotta find someone im sitting on 2000 bucks worth of arb lockers, all the so called off road shop up here don't install anything I've done all my work myself so far but this task is a bit of a stretch to do in my dirt driveway

noroad

I gotta find someone im sitting on 2000 bucks worth of arb lockers, all the so called off road shop up here don't install anything I've done all my work myself so far but this task is a bit of a stretch to do in my dirt driveway

ya its hard to find good ones. I don't know many shops that will give a warranty if you bring the product just fyi, but where abouts are you in maine? you might be able to get done in Nh, but have to brake the driving up head home if its not to far.

noroad

I know that black widow customs in Manchester NH can do gears. I have heard steves jeep country in Epsom, NH can as well.

Rhin0247

scorched earth offroad in Gorham NH and I will try to remember the place in/near Fryeburg ME.... Have you called New England Off Road in the Portland area? I believe that is where my cousin got his installed.

Lance628

I called New England off-road and they sent me to a guy they said did all there work and just to install the lockers not the compressor or anything he wanted 3000 dollars

Top Bottom