2012 LA Auto Show : Other Cool & Interesting Cars

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After checking out the cool new colors and 10th Anniversary Edition Rubicon at the Jeep display, we spent some time working our way through the rest of the 2012 LA Auto Show and, here are some of the other cool and interesting cars that we saw.

New SRT Viper...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Nice purple Challenger...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Daytona Charger...
main.php

main.php

Cool matte finish gray Durango...
main.php

Nissan Deltawing Racecar...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Morgan 3-Wheeler. I so want one of these...
main.php

main.php

main.php

New Jaguar F-Type...
main.php

main.php

main.php

New Range Rover...
main.php

main.php

Bently Racecar...
main.php

main.php

Honda EV-Ster Concept...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Toyota FUN-Vii Concept...
main.php

main.php

main.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The new Chevy CODE 130R is pretty nice...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

This is the CODE 140R...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

The new Acura NSX...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

The Lexus LF LC...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

The Lexus LF CC...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Crazy looking Smart Car...
main.php

main.php

main.php

The new Mercedes Ener G-Force Concept. If you look closely, you'll see it has no suspension, axles or anything...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

And finally, a Mercedes SLS AMG...
main.php

main.php

main.php

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm really I intrigued by the Chevy Code140R that thing looks very European. Wonder what's under the hood?

The Mercedes Ener G-Force looks interesting. How the hell does it not have any axles or suspension?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
The Challenger - "Return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear!" Mondo cold blooded Hemi, noisy 4 speed tranny, a clutch that only Arnie could hold at a light, super stiff suspension, average brakes, lap belts only and no airbags. They were/are great cars. I like this purple one even more 'cause I'll bet it's nearly as fast, maybe faster but who cares, way more comfy, safer and probably gets better than 8mpg. Sigh! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The Mercedes Ener G-Force looks interesting. How the hell does it not have any axles or suspension?

up close, you will see that it's essentially an empty shell on wheels. heck, even the hub caps kinda look like they've been glued on to the tires. it's crazy and kinda cool that they can do that :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The Challenger - "Return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear!" Mondo cold blooded Hemi, noisy 4 speed tranny, a clutch that only Arnie could hold at a light, super stiff suspension, average brakes, lap belts only and no airbags. They were/are great cars. I like this purple one even more 'cause I'll bet it's nearly as fast, maybe faster but who cares, way more comfy, safer and probably gets better than 8mpg. Sigh! :thumb:

that purple challenger was really bad ass :cool:

OhhSeven

Eddie,

I'm curious with your exposure and contact with Jeep, Mopar, etc. are there any talks of an all aluminum JK in the future?

Top Bottom