RK Drag Link Flip Kit to EVO Drag Link Flip Kit help

Paws

Im currently running the old RK 3.5 Max Travel lift kit. While its done ok so far Im starting to see some wear and tear and wanted some input on replacing parts. Ive been experiencing some sloppy steering and verified both my Tie Rod Ends are shot. Id like to upgrade to the Evo Drag Link Flip kit but have a few questions.

1) Has anyone gone from the RK Drag Link Flip bracket to the Evo bracket?
2) Will the RK Track bar fit in the Evo bracket or is it recommended to use the stock track bar with the Evo bracket?
3) For the RK Max Travel the Knuckle was drilled out with 13/16 or 7/8 drill bit. I don't have the old instructions and am looking for the 2012 version. I don't think Ill have any issues but may been a tad bigger crush sleeve if its indeed 13/16 hole. Or order a new knuckle.

In the next year Id like to work my way to the Evo 4' Long Arm, so replacing components now may feel like I'm saving on the overall cost by spreading the cost out. In reality ill probably end up paying more and cant justify the upfront cost of the kit at the moment.

Hopefully someone has done this but any information is helpful. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Is it safe to assume you're still needing an answer to your questions after 2 years or, did you get this figured out? :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom