Wave from VA

Trigg

Hello from Virginia, I've been following on the site for awhile now and the help and knowledge on the site has been tremendous. Just noticed I hadn't given a introduction.

Little bit about myself, I was born and raised in the hills of TN. After high school I joined the Marines, been in the gun club just over 7 years. Currently stationed at Quantico. Married my high school sweetheart after boot camp and we have 2 boys. I bought my 02 TJ back in 08 and bought the wife her 12 JKU back in December of last year. Now if I could just get the wife to stop buying parts for her jeep so I can finish mine. Been wrenching on cars well probably since I could walk, my old man always had me in the shop with him and with owning a jeep it has been so handy. That's pretty much my life in a nutshell, if anyone in the Fredericksburg surrounding area ever need help shoot me a PM be more then happy to lend a hand. Again thanks everyone for the help and knowledge so far.
jeep.jpg jeep2.jpg jeep3.jpg

JRob25

Great Jeep pics!!! Welcome from NJ, My wife and I are both Jeep owners as well, both are our daily drivers. Appreciate your serving our country!!!!

dchotrod

Welcome from North Carolina! My best friend from the Navy lives in Fredricksburg. We'll have to give you a shout next time we're up that way.

Top Bottom