Hi-Lift Day at Redbird

Marcy_1990

Hi-Lift Day at Redbird is this Saturday is anyone going? I am going with the Indy Jeep Junkies Group

ORV Special Events

The 2015 Hi-Lift Trails Day is scheduled for Aug. 22. More news to come.

If you are interested in having a special event at Redbird, contact Carman Jackson.

Entrance Fees

For non-motorized recreation all normal DNR park rates and fees apply. Annual (park) entrance permits are accepted at Redbird SRA.

Click here to view rates and fees.

The motorized trail use fee is $10.00 per vehicle that will use the motorized trails. For example, a truck hauling four ATV’s will be charged $40.00. This fee includes the normal daily gate entrance.
Fees are subject to change.

Discount Motorized Trail Use Permits are available at the Redbird SRA gate or DNR Customer Service Center. These permits are 10 daily trail uses for $75, a $25 savings, and do not expire.

ORV (Off-Road Vehicle) Registrations Required

All ORV vehicles must be registered or street legal (licensed). Please review the Indiana ORV web site to determine if you are properly registered as defined by Indiana Code. This is particularly important for out of state vehicles – a trail permit and a registration are not the same.Click here for ORV registration information.

USMC Wrangler

Seems Marcy is spamming many Jeep/off-road sites with the same info. I highly doubt she'll be back to actually contribute to our community. :grayno:

HoosierWolf

"Seems Marcy is spamming many Jeep/off-road sites with the same info. I highly doubt she'll be back to actually contribute to our community."

Too bad.

One of my co-workers is a member of Indy Jeep Junkies or at least has their sticker on his/her jeep. I was going to see if she knew them so I could look them up and say "hi"

Top Bottom