Hot Springs, Arkansas trails

Shootingjeeper

I was thinking about going out to Hot Springs and hitting the trails that are on the Badge of Honor program (Fun Run, Snake, and Rubicon Ridge). Can anyone give me some details on these trails? Difficulty, length, ect... I'm in a stock JKUR. Think I will have any issues on these trails?? I just got back from wheeling in Colorado and can't wait to go wheeling again... Lol Thanks!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I was thinking about going out to Hot Springs and hitting the trails that are on the Badge of Honor program (Fun Run, Snake, and Rubicon Ridge). Can anyone give me some details on these trails? Difficulty, length, ect... I'm in a stock JKUR. Think I will have any issues on these trails?? I just got back from wheeling in Colorado and can't wait to go wheeling again... Lol Thanks!

I've been to superlift park and its not very stock friendly but there are definitely trails you can do there. It's just way more fun with some lift. There's just a lot of belly scraping so if you're stock I'd just suggest some armor.

Shootingjeeper

Thanks for the heads up. I have been looking at some skids cause I bottomed out a couple of times while I was in CO. So I guess now the question is, spend a lot of money to do lift/tires to help avoid bottoming out or spend not as much money on a good set of skids and bottom out knowing I'm protected, then do a lift later on when the funds come back... Lol

SFNick

In a stock Jeep I would stick to level 1 & 2 trails. If you have lockers & at least 32" tires you could do some level 3s. If its your first time A good spotter is needed for the level 3s & up. The trails arent that long & are clearly marked. i'm not sure when you are planing on going but they will be having an event called Rock the Ozarks on September the 3rd-7th. They will have spotters & guided trail rides at that time.

Shootingjeeper

In a stock Jeep I would stick to level 1 & 2 trails. If you have lockers & at least 32" tires you could do some level 3s. If its your first time A good spotter is needed for the level 3s & up. The trails arent that long & are clearly marked. i'm not sure when you are planing on going but they will be having an event called Rock the Ozarks on September the 3rd-7th. They will have spotters & guided trail rides at that time.

I appreciate the info and will definitely check that out!

Top Bottom