codes (P0272,P0205,P0204,P0203,P0202,P0201) any help does it mean PCM is bad help!

Ali

Hello My Jeep JKU Wrangler 4 door Auto sport 2010 with 3.8L today showed one code P0202 for a while and after clearing the code it came back instantly when the Jeep switched on i drove it for not more then 1 mile the engine shut off
now it came up with bunch of codes (P0272,P0205,P0204,P0203,P0202,P0201) and engine rough Idle and runs in LIMP mode there is no power it barely can move the Jeep after checking the codes again and again i found if i only switch it on with out cranking the engine there is no code but if i start it it gives the codes (P0272,P0205,P0204,P0203,P0202,P0201)
what do you suggest to start with ?your help is much appreciated.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
A quick google search will show you what each code is. I would personally start there.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
codes (P0272,P0205,P0204,P0203,P0202,P0201) any help does it mean PCM is bad ...

If your engine running rough you may have a bad injector wire

jeeeep

Hooked
what was changed or what maintenance was performed before the codes. They are all injector related, do you have full ethanol in your area? maybe diesel ended up in your tank?

I'd siphon off a sample of gas to make sure it's gas, it's possible what ever you filled it with has clogged all the injectors. If that's the case, only way to fix it is to drop the tank to empty it out and replace the injectors.

Ali

what was changed or what maintenance was performed before the codes. They are all injector related, do you have full ethanol in your area? maybe diesel ended up in your tank?

I'd siphon off a sample of gas to make sure it's gas, it's possible what ever you filled it with has clogged all the injectors. If that's the case, only way to fix it is to drop the tank to empty it out and replace the injectors.

i just did injector cleaning and wire inspection nothing shows loose or bent or short i have some thing when acc is on it gives several on offs for a relay in relay box then stops

jeeeep

Hooked
i just did injector cleaning and wire inspection nothing shows loose or bent or short i have some thing when acc is on it gives several on offs for a relay in relay box then stops

how did you do the injector cleaning?

Ali

i jumped lately more then one time and some times it cranks and dies and the engine wont start thet makes these electrical devices get burn and blow

Top Bottom