Evo 1/4 pounder

Jk909

So after debating on what bumper to buy for the last couple of months I finally decided to pick up the 1/4 pounder. After i installed it I wasn't sure about what I should do with the wires for the fogs. Did you guys use them for something else or cut them off?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440211169.168257.jpg

Torqt JK

Put the factory fogs back on but attach them up out of the way and turn them into rock lights.

I thought about doing this also but didn't know where to attach them without them getting ripped off at full stuff on the rocks. :thinking: Where/how did you attach? Any pics?

Hot94Z28

I want this bumper, but I do like and want to keep fog lights or something like them that's why I have not bought this bumper yet

KenB1010

I installed a set of D2s using the factory fog light wiring. I use a traildash program to allow use of the D2s with the high beams. Like many others I had a flashing issue with the LEDs installed in the factory wiring. I installed a resistor in front of the D2s and solved the flashing issue.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I found a cheap set of Cree LED fogs on Amazon and wired them directly to my stock fog light harness. No flickering for me. Works great too.

I mounted them in the T slot of the 1/4 pounder.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440226871.344961.jpg

dillard09

I want this bumper, but I do like and want to keep fog lights or something like them that's why I have not bought this bumper yet

There are many ways you can mount fog lights to the 1/4 pounder. You can use the T slots with bigger washers, mount outboard of the stinger with the bolts for the stinger, homemade mounts, or just use the fairlead mount for the offset like one below.

http://www.northridge4x4.com/evo-manufacturing-fairlead-light-mount-plate-offset-evo1105b

Don't let the lights deter you from and awesome bumper!

t8er

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440246665.982534.jpg

Mine are on the outside bolts. Currently they're on a switch but I'm going to install the DOT legal fog lights from rigid soon

Coloradan

Fine a grade 8 bolt that will work with a light mount and move the fog lights outbound to the stinger mount. Then you can still run higher power lights inside the stinger down the road.

That's a great idea! I could move the stock fogs down to the hilift T as well

Top Bottom