Soft top questions

JKRed13

I had a Bestop Supertop NX installed on my JK '15 (traded in my '13)

Questions: Should it have come with a latch down of some sort for sunrider and Velcro/elastic loops to roll up the back window? I see snaps in rear that lead me to believe the answer to the rear window is yes.

Also, when riding with top down, do most of you remove back window or roll up and store under top? Research shows people recommending both so I'm not sure which is best. I do know rear window is a PITA to get back on.

And lastly, Any special cleaner for Windows or just water as recommended on top?

Thanks for input.

Saharacon

Do whatever easier for you man! If it's easier to roll it up and strap it then go for it. I prefer to take all my windows out

JakeJK

I had a Bestop Supertop NX installed on my JK '15 (traded in my '13)

Questions: Should it have come with a latch down of some sort for sunrider and Velcro/elastic loops to roll up the back window? I see snaps in rear that lead me to believe the answer to the rear window is yes.

Also, when riding with top down, do most of you remove back window or roll up and store under top? Research shows people recommending both so I'm not sure which is best. I do know rear window is a PITA to get back on.

And lastly, Any special cleaner for Windows or just water as recommended on top?

Thanks for input.

I wash my windows like I wash my car, soap and water seems to do fine, but I don't have a bestop but I'd be willing to bet they're the same material

Top Bottom