Roll bar covers

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Anyone know where the best place to get the stock roll bar covers is? Or even a alternative. Mine are pretty sun beaten and staring to fade/rip.

jeeeep

Hooked
I think it's Duplicolor that makes a paint specific for fabric my buddy painted his roll bar covers on his TJ and they still look good after a couple of years and they were faded bad

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
I think it's Duplicolor that makes a paint specific for fabric my buddy painted his roll bar covers on his TJ and they still look good after a couple of years and they were faded bad

Ahh ok that's good to know. But they are starting to rip along the zipper so that's why I'm leaning toward replacing them.

Rugged ridge makes a replacement I don't know how well they fair though

Awesome thanks. I'll check em out.

dwmgcs

I think I have most of them, you can have them for free, just pay the shipping, I'll check to see what I have. I just checked and it looks like a full set, if you want them PM me your address and I will get them coming.

Last edited:

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
I think I have most of them, you can have them for free, just pay the shipping, I'll check to see what I have. I just checked and it looks like a full set, if you want them PM me your address and I will get them coming.

Sent.. Thanks! Let me know what the shipping is.. info in PM

2011jk

10-4, nice thing about these is they are black and washable...but wouldn't fit my cage unless I cut them up and didn't want to do that.

Top Bottom