Genright tire carrier

metalic

Does anyone have a pic of one with a 35? I'm afraid it will look tiny until I move up to 37's. Can you tell me how far it sticks out from body?

Thanks

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I don't have it on my phone anymore, but If you look through my old build there is a pic in there. To me it looked fine with a 35.

metalic

I don't have it on my phone anymore, but If you look through my old build there is a pic in there. To me it looked fine with a 35.

How do you like the carrier? Any complaints? I was looking at the orfab for the price but not sure it would take a hit and not cause damage

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
How do you like the carrier? Any complaints? I was looking at the orfab for the price but not sure it would take a hit and not cause damage

I really liked Hinrichs genright he had but didn't want to copy him since our builds were getting similar. So instead I went with the or-fab and rotopax and I really like it. I have zero complaints about it.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440366439.255816.jpg .

metalic

I really liked Hinrichs genright he had but didn't want to copy him since our builds were getting similar. So instead I went with the or-fab and rotopax and I really like it. I have zero complaints about it.
View attachment 161418 .

I like that alot. What size tire you have? It seems like it carries it high which I like. Do you think if you come down on tire it would damage body?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I like that alot. What size tire you have? It seems like it carries it high which I like. Do you think if you come down on tire it would damage body?

I run 35's.

I honestly don't know and really don't want to find out lol I plan on building a slider that goes in my hitch and brings it up to the tire that way if I fall off a ledge j hit that and not the tire. You may have seen them on rigs like overlanders and a few others when they do some tough wheeling.

JK LYF

I run 35's.

I honestly don't know and really don't want to find out lol I plan on building a slider that goes in my hitch and brings it up to the tire that way if I fall off a ledge j hit that and not the tire. You may have seen them on rigs like overlanders and a few others when they do some tough wheeling.

Coz, regarding the slider that's on overlanders rig, is that fab or are they sold somewhere?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Coz, regarding the slider that's on overlanders rig, is that fab or are they sold somewhere?

Im going to say it's fabed. I know when I get home I'm going to have my buddy fab one up for me since I can't weld

hinrichs

Caught the Bug

I loved the carrier, andrew (noroad) now has it. I never had any issues and never had a rattle or anything. Very solid. Only reason I switched to evo is I installed the corners and didn't want to make the genright custom to work with the skins.

Top Bottom