EVO gate plate/Tramp stamp

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Is there a Mopar grommet or plug everyone uses in place of the 2 1/2" spare tire stand off?

Thanks!!!!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440464098.261270.jpg

Crystaliner

Thanks...the UFOs mentioned look to be machined. Looking for a simple rubber plug. Once my EVO tire carrier is installed I'll never see the machined UFO.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
If you dont really care what they look like since you wont see them anyway, you could probably just cut the factory ones down. Freebie that way.

Crystaliner

Wow....thanks. There is a fastner company out here in OC called Hilco but I'm to lazy to drive over there. I'll look into the AEV plugs.

radleyhardy

Could go to Oreilly/AutoZone and look for some firewall plugs. I know I've used them in the past to fill in holes on trunks

Crystaliner

Looking for the rubber ones settled for the plastic plugs 15 for $4.35. Now just need to figure our where I'm going to use the other 13. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440628525.268632.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440628538.835450.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440628553.782750.jpg

Thanks to all who pitched in....

Crystaliner

I could use two. What'd you use for the hole for the brake light wiring?

Send me a stamped self address envelope and they will be on their way to you...

As for the break light hole. There was a rubber plug behind the stock tire carrier I used just relocated it. : )

Top Bottom