Daystar Jeep Renegade Parts Coming Soon!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As some of you may have seen in my other post, I've been talking to Daystar and in addition to a new lift kit that they will be releasing for the all new Jeep Renegade, they will also be making a top light bar, front light bar, hood vents and a tailgate 1 gallon Cam Cans. Also, for the inside, they will be making GPS and Phone mounts, Switch Panels and a couple of other things as well. I will be sure to keep you all posted with what I find :cool:

!cid_45720590-4C1E-4D7B-B4BE-B0C6D7038DBB.jpg

JeepJeep75

I'm glad Eddie will be one of the pioneering guys to transform Renny into a little beast. I can't wait to get my wife into one of these. I'm looking forward to seeing how bad-ass these little toasters can get! 😁

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool! I finally seen my first one on the road the other day!

LOL!! You just saw one on the road?? I swear, FCA really has dropped the ball on this one. You would think in a place like SoCal - a place with a HUGE market, they would have made a lot more effort to make them available.

Rennys gonna get 30's!!!

Possibly. From what I'm told, they are running 30" tires on their test Renegade and, as much as I would love to do this, I want to make sure that it won't effect the ESP/BAS system. If there's a way I can get my speed calibrated, that would get me doing this right away. Otherwise, I will get the lift on for sure but might stick with tires a bit more on the stock side of things.

I'm glad Eddie will be one of the pioneering guys to transform Renny into a little beast. I can't wait to get my wife into one of these. I'm looking forward to seeing how bad-ass these little toasters can get! 

You and me both! I'm just glad that an American company like Daystar is getting into the market full force. It's great to know that they're just as enthusiastic about the Renegade and Cindy and I are.:yup:

very cool and about time.

No kidding:yup:

Sweeeeet! Can't wait to see all the stuff they come out with!

Me too! Hope to see more of it next month :cool:

Hedonist

Just stopped by my 4x4 shop by me who is a registered Daystar dealer. They called Daystar and was told their press release should be the end of this week with the ability to ship orders by the end of the month. They said it comes with all the spacers and brackets and runs around $400.00 so we will see what happens by the end of the week.

Top Bottom