Aux switch pod preferences

CamBam925

I just put some rock lights and windshield cubes on order for the jeep today and need to find a spot for the switches.
As much as i would love the S-pod or something equivalent that's just too much for the budget right now. I'm looking for an affordable way to do this.
I have seen the daystar switch pod under the factory switches but I'm not a big fan of the location.
I'm leaning towards the rugged ridge A-pillar switch pod and wanted some thoughts/ other ideas from the community. Pictures of what you have done would be nice to see as well!

Rccrwlr

I just put some rock lights and windshield cubes on order for the jeep today and need to find a spot for the switches.
As much as i would love the S-pod or something equivalent that's just too much for the budget right now. I'm looking for an affordable way to do this.
I have seen the daystar switch pod under the factory switches but I'm not a big fan of the location.
I'm leaning towards the rugged ridge A-pillar switch pod and wanted some thoughts/ other ideas from the community. Pictures of what you have done would be nice to see as well!

There are several threads on switches. Take a search for Waytec and you will find peoples setups, also places like center console or just above the driver dash speaker come to mind for switches.

Top Bottom