Jasper Jeepfest

hhunter050

The Jasper Jeepfest is coming up next weekend (September 3-5) I know several on here are in the N.Ga area and was just wondering who else plans on attending this.

Going:
Hhunter050
Grubbicon
Oscar Mike 2.0
Fir-na-tine
Big B
bsimon187
Kendawg198
JSTJPN

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
is this an all man made course type deal?

I believe so. I think they do some on private land too, but I could be wrong. I honestly haven't paid much attention to it since I won't be going. I do know it was packed last year and the actual trail rides were somewhat of a cluster f.

hhunter050

is this an all man made course type deal?

They have some good man made stuff but they just put a lease on a 400 acre piece of land that is full of trails apparently. This year is the first year on the new property so well see how it is lol

MattMc

I'm probably going to this on Saturday. Not sure about the trail riding. It's $75 to get on the trails and obstacles. Not sure it's worth that, but I've never been.

bsimon187

Nice meeting everyone I got a chance to meet! Sucks you broke Grubbicon- I was on the Boulder dash getting re-adjusted by the backhoe when you broke.

Grubbicon

Nice meeting everyone I got a chance to meet! Sucks you broke Grubbicon- I was on the Boulder dash getting re-adjusted by the backhoe when you broke.

It turned out to be a good break. The yoke on the tcase broke and the 3rd ujoint broke on the drive shaft and cracked the ears on it.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441580220.394279.jpg

A guy is supposed to be sending me the video of me breaking in a day or 2 so when I have it Ill post it up.

Top Bottom