3" Evo Enforcer with Rancho RS9000XL - Part #s?

Weeeee

I am planning to get the Evo Enforcer 3" lift and run with Rancho RS9000XL's but I am not sure what part #'s for the Rancho's

Any help is appreciated.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Look to
RS999329
RS999330
This is what we pair up with our 3" system.
Wait until Sept. 1, if you can. Will be worth your wait.
:brows:

Weeeee

The Evo coils have nice long travel, you can get away with 331/332 with no problems at all. And have more droop.

Thanks for that tip! Do you need the EVO front shock relocation kit to make these shocks work without rubbing?

Last edited:

chipper

Thanks for that tip! Do you need the EVO front shock relocation kit to make these shocks work without rubbing?

Yes. If not they WILL hit the frame. Not sure but I think they may come with the kit now. Double check.
Enforcer and 9000's is awesome !!!!
Rides great and performs even better off road. I would NOT change a thing best choice I made.

Weeeee

Yes. If not they WILL hit the frame. Not sure but I think they may come with the kit now. Double check.
Enforcer and 9000's is awesome !!!!
Rides great and performs even better off road. I would NOT change a thing best choice I made.

I checked with EVO today and it does not come with the kit so I will add it. Waiting for my 2016 to be built, so I can start my build.

Ha yup, do that. Those are the part numbers im running, and with the right timing, i got a great deal.

The Evo coils have nice long travel, you can get away with 331/332 with no problems at all. And have more droop.

Agreed. With 3" of lift, I like the 29s on the front. I feel like the 30s in the rear could stand to be longer, but i bought them with EVO rockstars in mind.

Weeeee

Agreed. With 3" of lift, I like the 29s on the front. I feel like the 30s in the rear could stand to be longer, but i bought them with EVO rockstars in mind.

The rockstars are a cool way to gain clearance, I would guess the 30s would be best in that case.

dwvninety

Look to
RS999329
RS999330
This is what we pair up with our 3" system.
Wait until Sept. 1, if you can. Will be worth your wait.
:brows:

Dang I wish I knew that, I just got mine from Northridge4x4 about a week ago.

Last edited:

Big b

Same for the 4" kit?

I'm using 331/332 for the 4" kit. I have 3" bump stops in the front. This gives me 5.25" until full bump and the shock has 5.5" of up travel before completely compressed. I can't see the shock shaft on the rear and have 4" of bump stop to be safe until I can tune them better. But I have 5.375" until full bump rear.

Top Bottom