Bridgeport tx orv Sunday 8-29

Me_The_people

Sorry for the short notice but I am gonna be going this Sunday and decided to see if anyone else might be interested . So far we got 3 jeeps going. Anyone else maybe interested in going ?

Me_The_people

I've been there 3 times before ran a lot of the trails, probly most. I push my jeep. I have a stock 2dr rubi. The other guys going have stock 4dr rubi and a sport. Me and my brother really wheel as for the sport he's new and yet to really whee hard yet so, as hard as we can without messing him up entirely.

Sh0rtBus

LOSER
I may head out there for a bit. Been a while since I've wheeled (April). If I go, I'll be there when the gates open @ 8:00. Have a guy down the street that has a 2dr Rubicon and an Unlimited, both lifted on 35's, and won't wheel them. Figure I need to take him out to see what his Jeep can really do. I've been pretty much all over out at Bridgeport, so I can lead if you guys need. There are a couple of trails I haven't done simply because they're more designed for buggies/dedicated crawlers. Other than that, though, I've done most everything out there at least once.

Last time out @ Bridgeport:

16512573804_f209b8f9b7_b.jpg

17133432252_28d3c4921c_b.jpg

17109059396_a8a53c5f4b_b.jpg

Me_The_people

That's impressive not gonna lie. Hope to see u out there. I know my way around there pretty good. But I'm sure there's places I haven't been so yea if u wanna show us some of the places in there u like sh0rtbus

Sh0rtBus

LOSER
So is everyone going Saturday or Sunday? Like I said, I'll probably be there when the gates open at 8:00 and hopefully pulling out from the staging area about 8:30-8:45. Not sure if it's going to just be me and my kiddo or maybe me, him, and a couple of riders.

Me_The_people

Sunday. We are going Sunday lol. I'm gonna try and be there early as well. But with a group of people it's never a sure thing. Man am I looking forward to it to.

Me_The_people

Hey as a thought we should use say channel 32 on the cbs supposing it's available. This way if we don't all meet up at 830 etc

Sh0rtBus

LOSER
Sorry I didn't make it out yesterday, guys. My 5.5 month old daughter kept me up half the night and I didn't get a lot of sleep Saturday night. So come time to get ready and head out yesterday morning, I was exhausted. Today isn't much better, as she was up even more last night. Not sure what's going on with her, but she just wasn't happy. Normally she sleeps through the night pretty well, but not the last couple nights. Probably get her into the pedi. to get her checked out. My 5 year old son was pretty disappointed, too.

Me_The_people

It's all good. We had a pretty good day. It was super dusty and near intolerable. We ran a lot of trails. But hope the baby's are doing better soon.

Top Bottom