CB antenna mounting

metalic

I have a 4' firestik that I had mounted through my steel bumper. I sold my bumper as I uave EVO shackle mounts delivering tomorrow. I will be running a ORFAB body mount carrier. I would like to keep my 4' but if I raise it up to tramp stamp it won't clear my garage. I know some people have them mounted to there frame and would like to see pics how and where you mounted them.

bigtrucker52

I have mine mounted to the stock spare tire carrier and i'm still stock but will change the location once i get my lift and some other stuff

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I have a 4' firestik that I had mounted through my steel bumper. I sold my bumper as I uave EVO shackle mounts delivering tomorrow. I will be running a ORFAB body mount carrier. I would like to keep my 4' but if I raise it up to tramp stamp it won't clear my garage. I know some people have them mounted to there frame and would like to see pics how and where you mounted them.

Just get a quick disconnect. They work great.

drafh

I mounted mine to the license plate holder. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440721056.101969.jpg

tharb5111

I mounted it on a custom mount I made and bungee the firestick. These are the only pics I have but you get the idea. Allows me to clear the garage.

Attachments

• 1441074912077.jpg
    1441074912077.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 78
  • 1441074933247.jpg
    1441074933247.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 77
Top Bottom