1.5 inch Rough Country Hub Centric wheel spacers, thoughts?

Back Country

I found some Rough Country 1.5 inch hub centric wheel spacers for $80. What are your thoughts on the brand quality of Rough Country?

mds22

Spacers are not what I would try to save money on, since a fail can be disastrous.
I went with spidertrax because they have a proven record and I didn't want to half ass the safety of my fam

CamBam925

Are they made of the same material as top brands such as spidertrax? (6061-t6 aluminum) and do they have the same grade of bolt for the studs? If so, you are good to go. There is nothing special about wheel spacer designs from company to company other than tolerances and material choices. And I would not be worried about tolerances in this case.

USMC Wrangler

If you want a cheaper option look at spidertrax blemished spacers. That's what I bought

Almost got the blemished version, but picked up the Spidertrax from Northridge for the same price when you factor in ST's shipping vs NR free shipping. Got the Wayalife discount and an additional at the time. I believe NR4x4 is doing a similar sale now. I couldn't bring myself to cut corners on spacers.

Last edited:

jeepn0811

I have had them on my Jeep for a year and a half. No problems. I have the torque checked when I have the tires rotated and balanced.

Top Bottom